Account name: L.O.D. Dance Studios
Account number: 06 0574 0222526 00
(Please enter child’s surname in reference field)
Alternatively, payment can be made by cash. (Sorry no Eftpos or credit card facility available).
Billing address for ALL Payments is:
L.O.D Dance Studios
c/- 65 Durham Street
Aro Valley, Wellington 6021
Terms & Conditions
Statements & Term Balances
- Balances can be viewed at any time through the portal.
- No invoices or statements will be issued, unless specifically requested.
- Term enrolments will rollover at the beginning of the final week of term. New balances will then be viewable through your portal and an email notification will be sent.
- Terms are enrolled and billed for the term. Unless we are notified prior to the commencement of the term, once students on the roll they are committed to the term and the term fee applies.
- If your child is intending to withdraw from the new term, or there will be an extended period of absence, please notify us prior to the commencement of the term. Any eligible adjustments (see below) must be made prior to the commencement of the new term.
- Fess will be due 14 days from the term rollover and prior to the commencement of the term.
- Any fees outstanding after the due date will incur a 10% late fee.
- No refund or discount will be offered for missed classes.
- A make-up class or discount will be offered if a class is cancelled for any reason. No refund will be given if you can’t attend the make-up lesson
Withdrawal /Extended Periods of Absence
- If there are circumstances which will prevent your child from attending over half the term, a one-off discretionary discount may be applied if you notify us prior to the start of the term. This may be up to a maximum of 50% of the withdrawal period, with a minimum withdrawal period of 5 weeks.
- Any accepted alterations to term fees will incur a $20 admin fee
- Any alterations must be requested in writing to email@example.com & must be made prior to the commencement to the term starting.
- Enrolments will roll-over from one term to the next (see notes above). Anyone who does not intend to return must notify us in writing prior to the final day of the current term.
- Once the term has commenced, a students’ enrolment is then a commitment to the term, and from this point, a 5-week cancellation period will apply for anyone then wishing to withdraw.
- We are unable to adjust fees for extended periods of absence once the term has commenced.
- Please direct any queries to firstname.lastname@example.org